I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Neat First Responder Bike

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Neat First Responder Bike

Post by Bucho »

Interesting concept. I think it needs to be a bit more offroady, but probably works just fine. I was working at the time so didn't get to really linger and take a good look at it. Not even sure if its Honda/Suzuki or whatnot. I think they all make a 650 superscooter.

Israel is always under attack and if they say it works. It probably works pretty well.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Re: Neat First Responder Bike

Post by Wingfixer »

Sweet. I expect to see that in your garage, you know, for interagency testing purposes. :deal:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

Years ago, I saw a picture of either a FJR, big BMW, or ST1300 in Japan being used as a quick response fire suppression unit. It had some sort of dry chem unit on the back with a small hose reel. It's probably not very useful at all, but you know, it was in Japan.
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Im pretty sure this isnt a firescoot, just more like a high speed EMT. Responding to help from rocket strikes or Hezballah's latest suicide stabber attacks.

My departments moto unit is pretty lame in comparison.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

Motorcycle mounted medics aren't that uncommon around the world. They can get through crowds and traffic a lot easier than a bigger vehicle. I think they're fairly popular in the UK. I find it kind of odd that Israel would use a scooter, especially since it doesn't have anywhere to store your Tavor or Uzi.
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Tavor is slung on their backs
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200