I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

2008 KTM 250 XCF-W for DS stuff

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Re: 2008 KTM 250 XCF-W for DS stuff

Post by Skinny-J »

Madizm wrote:
probably sell it since KTM motorcycles are ruining off-road riding
??? Please explain....
Dude, that thread is infamous on TT, its over 500 pages

Here, enjoy: http://www.thumpertalk.com/topic/104290 ... le-riding/

For the record, I only agree with about half of the comments (but the other half are spot on). Either way, so long as it puts a smile on your face; ride it!
Madizm
DAMN Wanabe

Post by Madizm »

Skinny-J wrote:
Madizm wrote:
??? Please explain....

For the record, I only agree with about half of the comments (but the other half are spot on). Either way, so long as it puts a smile on your face; ride it!
I get the disgust from some owners as any brand of anything can put a bad taste in the owners mouth. (One of mine is Samsung, I know they don't make bikes... or good fridges either) Samsung didn't ruin my cooling experience.

I just don't understand how they are ruining off road riding? How can one manufacturer ruin someones experience? I could see if they were buying up land and charging to ride on it so something similar...

I am not trying to stick up for KTM as they have never given me anything, I haven't heard anyone indicate their experienced sucked on a KTM. Hope I'm not jinxing myself... :angel:
2011 KTM 450 six days- parting out
2005 Honda CRF250f
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

My apologies if I have offended anyone. My original post to Dirty was to make him laugh. When you have been around here long enough you will start to recognize the sarcasm that can get lost on the inter-web. It usually works here because many of us actually know one another. Regardless, I was/am not looking to bring some ridiculous debate from TT to DAMN (although there will probably be a few more posts after this about the subject). Hopefully you like your bike as much as I like mine and don’t really give a fuk what anybody else thinks about it…
Madizm
DAMN Wanabe

Post by Madizm »

Skinny-J wrote:My apologies if I have offended anyone. My original post to Dirty was to make him laugh. When you have been around here long enough you will start to recognize the sarcasm that can get lost on the inter-web. It usually works here because many of us actuality know one another. Regardless, I was/am not looking to bring some ridiculous debate from TT to DAMN (although there will probably be a few more posts after this about the subject). Hopefully you like your bike as much as I like mine and don’t really give a fuk what anybody else thinks about it…
Well then. Def not offended. I like all bikes that go fast. Started to rethink my purchase for a minute there though... It will def take a while to get the jokes between guys. I think I rode with 10 DAMN guys this past weekend and I have no idea who is who by screen names (or real names for that matter). All in due time.
2011 KTM 450 six days- parting out
2005 Honda CRF250f
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Good deal. I hope we get to ride together some time too. :cheers:

Now go ask Dirty about joining the AMA......

:peep:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Skinny-J wrote: Now go ask Dirty about joining the AMA......
:killingme: :jack:

dudely you really like to stir the pot! :loveit:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Skinny-J wrote:My apologies if I have offended anyone. My original post to Dirty was to make him laugh. When you have been around here long enough you will start to recognize the sarcasm that can get lost on the inter-web. It usually works here because many of us actually know one another. Regardless, I was/am not looking to bring some ridiculous debate from TT to DAMN (although there will probably be a few more posts after this about the subject). Hopefully you like your bike as much as I like mine and don’t really give a fuk what anybody else thinks about it…
Yes, don't think too much it. For some unclear reason I like to bag on Honda even though I think the other Jap bikes are great...
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
trialsrider
DAMN Expert

Post by trialsrider »

Skinny-J wrote:
Madizm wrote:
??? Please explain....

That's some funny readings! :killingme:

We have a saying in my business. You can not fix stupid :shrug: . Seems to fit.

This is like the 2t versus 4t thread. A religious war :kboom:

But still great reading. Thanks for daily entertainment .

Now let me go polish my AMA card :deal:
2019 Husqvarna TE250i
2014 KTM 350 XCF-W Six Days
2012 GASGAS 280 TXT Racing
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Skinny-J wrote:My apologies if I have offended anyone. My original post to Dirty was to make him laugh. When you have been around here long enough you will start to recognize the sarcasm that can get lost on the inter-web. It usually works here because many of us actually know one another. Regardless, I was/am not looking to bring some ridiculous debate from TT to DAMN (although there will probably be a few more posts after this about the subject). Hopefully you like your bike as much as I like mine and don’t really give a fuk what anybody else thinks about it…
:lol2:

I did laugh. You're right; I considered the source.

I don't think anybody here has ever been an "ass"; as in actually arguing about bikes/oil/gay ass trials tires, etc.

And I finally did join the AMA. Their mag is actually pretty good.
Last edited by Laoch on Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bruce
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Madizm wrote:
I think I rode with 10 DAMN guys this past weekend and I have no idea who is who by screen names (or real names for that matter). All in due time.

I was on the newer Freeride. :deal:
Bruce