I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

New Toy

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
RRob
DAMN Expert

New Toy

Post by RRob »

One of the perks of being an auto mechanic: I got a free 1993 Jeep Wrangler at work today. The customer didn't want to pay to have it fixed so he just signed the title over to me. 103K on the clock. Needs an a/c condensor and a torque convertor but it ran good enough to drive it a hundred miles home this afternoon. Of course I had to bog it around the home trail one time. Wranglers do pretty well off-road. :brows:

I love free shit.
Rob

XR650L
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: New Toy

Post by Rut Row »

Free? :screwy:

Wait a minute, it is April 1st! :harhar:

Ya got me there! :poser:

Free Jeeps, sheesh... :dirtdog:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Teethgrinder

Post by Teethgrinder »

Nice! I am a Jeep fan. I have no car now, but when I did, they were always Jeeps. I am currently looking for one for fall.
Roadracer_Al

Post by Roadracer_Al »

The one and only car my wife and I can agree on is a Jeep. I thought she'd like a Mini. Noooooo. She's a bit contrary. Just wait until I slap a lift kit on two weeks after we buy one. :lol8:
chriskoz
DAMN Expert

Post by chriskoz »

Man, if I read one more post about Rob's biker freindly compound I'm going to freak out. I think I'm going to plan a DAMN event there, and not tell Rob. Just bring a tent and let's take over this place.
2006 VTX 1300
2006 YZ250F
RRob
DAMN Expert

Post by RRob »

chriskoz wrote:Man, if I read one more post about Rob's biker freindly compound I'm going to freak out. I think I'm going to plan a DAMN event there, and not tell Rob. Just bring a tent and let's take over this place.
I wouldn't mind hosting a "camp-over" party someday. My place is a pretty good jumping off point for WV rides.

Wrangler Update: I tore down the trans last Sunday. Too far gone for just a soft part overhaul. Its amazing it shifted at all. I'm looking for a cheap rebuildable core and a reman torque converter.
Rob

XR650L