I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Silly AVIS Rental Car guy!

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Silly AVIS Rental Car guy!

Post by Firebolter »

Apparently the AVIS dude had no idea I am a DAMN RIDER!

AVIS Dude: you by yourself?
BILL: yup
AVIS DUDE: you got a lot of luggage?
BILL:Nope
AVIS DUDE: you want something nicer?
BILL:Okay as long as it is the same cost, it's a work rental

So he gives me this

I get in, turn off the traction control and roll out of the parking lot onto H1 Freeway. Stomp it and lite up the tires! Smokes 'em pretty good. Small block V8 with a pretty healthy exhaust. Needless to say, at least 1 burnout a day so far. I don't think the hotel Valet likes me much though…... :ride:

Maybe next time I'll see if they have a Hellcat! AVIS rents some pretty sweet rides here in Hawaii. My buddy got a Q50! That's a nice car.
Lots of cool bikes---
thetable
DAMN Expert

Re: Silly AVIS Rental Car guy!

Post by thetable »

Nice! I'm pretty sure the rental companies have my name on a list, and not the good kind. Last trip to Alaska, in February, I got a Fiesta with bald tires. Then again, up there, I kind of look like I'll be driving it straight up to North Slope.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

There will probably be a sign hanging in all car rental places with Bill's picture on the "do not rent" poster board.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
OneFaller
DAMN Expert

Post by OneFaller »

I got a mini I'm San Jose, and took it up to the Lick Observatory, then over to Livermore. On the way back I worked it until the brakes were glowing, and the pedal went to the floor. Never heard a word from them, but I now know why you never buy a former rental car. :-)
Disaster Racing