I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

ADV Tag...

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
code
DAMN Poohba

ADV Tag...

Post by code »

Hey you guys...some guy from va. set up the new ADV. tag right where you all LOVE to ride. If ya got time tomorrow..I'd go swipe it. Old Town, Md. the toll bridge by the C&O canal directly south on the border of green ridge. Good luck! Represent D.A.M.N
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: ADV Tag...

Post by Rut Row »

dang - someone could bag both tags on the same ride!
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

DAMN I gotta go to work in the AM!! Somebody go get these!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

:foul: it is 57 here in Middletown at 0830 and that is just too far to ride on the KTM.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

ohmygawd - the WV ADV tag is in Shepherdstown! I'm soooo tempted to warm up the KTM...
Ken
code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code »

Come on Ken...you're a youngen, you can do it! Swipe 3 tags in one day....sweet! You'll be all the envy.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

code wrote:Come on Ken...you're a youngen, you can do it! Swipe 3 tags in one day....sweet! You'll be all the envy.
I'll admit I did plot it out on the GPS... If the KLR wasn't torn apart, I'd have been on the road early this morning. Coulda tagged them and been home before the bride got done with her first cup of coffee! They won't last long - it is too warm - 59 degrees already here in Middletown at 9:30 AM.
Ken
code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code »

It's warm here too, but the winds are gusting like you wouldn't believe (personally don't like taking the strom out if it's this windy) and so I think other people are gonna bail for the same reason. You still have time if you've got anything to prove....are you man enough :amazon: :ride: :lol2:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

code wrote:It's warm here too, but the winds are gusting like you wouldn't believe (personally don't like taking the strom out if it's this windy) and so I think other people are gonna bail for the same reason. You still have time if you've got anything to prove....are you man enough :amazon: :ride: :lol2:
:lol2: I can't believe someone didn't snag the MD & WV tags - today was a beautiful day

alas - I got my honeydos done as well as managed to upgrade a website I maintain and have put off upgrading for months. :screwy:

I know I'll regret not getting those tags. :fitz:
Ken
code
DAMN Poohba

Post by code »

Kyler wrote:
code wrote:It's warm here too, but the winds are gusting like you wouldn't believe (personally don't like taking the strom out if it's this windy) and so I think other people are gonna bail for the same reason. You still have time if you've got anything to prove....are you man enough :amazon: :ride: :lol2:
:lol2: I can't believe someone didn't snag the MD & WV tags - today was a beautiful day

alas - I got my honeydos done as well as managed to upgrade a website I maintain and have put off upgrading for months. :screwy:

I know I'll regret not getting those tags. :fitz:
And here I thought I could egg ya on just enough for you to go and get it. Oh well.... I went out for all of 45mins. and managed to drop the bike :lol2: Wet leaves on a muddy single lane trail and a wet log will do it to ya. :nono: