I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Pinelands, NJ

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
BillyGoat
DAMN Expert

Pinelands, NJ

Post by BillyGoat »

Sure is interesting that NJ wants to stop motorcycles, but they don't mind powerplants and gas pipelines... :bull:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/12/21/em ... +-+Text%29
KTM 450 EXC mostly
Member AMA, PaTRA, MD OHV Alliance, trying to join R&T
frogman1981
DAMN Expert

Re: Pinelands, NJ

Post by frogman1981 »

Dirt bikers have no money and no representation. That's why we're get the beat down.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

NJ riders got caught napping. The law used to shut down riding was passed 2-years ago. That is why every rider needs to belong to a club and a national association. Better yet, pay close attention to what your State Legislature does every year.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
frogman1981
DAMN Expert

Post by frogman1981 »

Kyler wrote:NJ riders got caught napping. The law used to shut down riding was passed 2-years ago. That is why every rider needs to belong to a club and a national association. Better yet, pay close attention to what your State Legislature does every year.
How's that working out for the Maryland and Virginia riders?
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

frogman1981 wrote:
Kyler wrote:NJ riders got caught napping. The law used to shut down riding was passed 2-years ago. That is why every rider needs to belong to a club and a national association. Better yet, pay close attention to what your State Legislature does every year.
How's that working out for the Maryland and Virginia riders?
I'm not sure I understand your question. In MD, we formed the MD OHV Alliance specifically to stay close to the State on OHV issues, work to open trails on public as well as private land, etc. We are starting to see some results - Savage River State Forest is in the process of opening trails and we have several other initiatives in the works.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

Kyler wrote:I'm not sure I understand your question. In MD, we formed the MD OHV Alliance specifically to stay close to the State on OHV issues, work to open trails on public as well as private land, etc. We are starting to see some results - Savage River State Forest is in the process of opening trails and we have several other initiatives in the works.
How do I join the Alliance?
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Marylander wrote:
Kyler wrote:I'm not sure I understand your question. In MD, we formed the MD OHV Alliance specifically to stay close to the State on OHV issues, work to open trails on public as well as private land, etc. We are starting to see some results - Savage River State Forest is in the process of opening trails and we have several other initiatives in the works.
http://mdohvalliance.org/?page_id=103 - $15
Ken
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

Kyler wrote:
Marylander wrote:
http://mdohvalliance.org/?page_id=103 - $15
I finally got this printed out and in the mail...