I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Cant take it with you!

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
B DIRT
DAMN Poohba

Cant take it with you!

Post by B DIRT »

Hey fellas dont know if anyone here is up to speed on the utv market but Honda just entered it in september and I thought to myself f#@* it you cant take it with you so I sold my macked out Honda Rubicon to my dad whos been trying to get me to sell it for the last two years and went in debt about 11 grand and bought this.......
Its a 2009 Honda Big Red, and what makes this so different from other UTVs is that Honda looked at what everyone else is making and said lets build a Honda! Its leans more toward work than play but let me tell ya shes likes to play :thumbup: Its got basically the same powertrain as the new Honda Rincon with a 675cc fuel injected engine coupled with a torque convertor three speed transmission not the usual rubber band drive that everyelse uses. The transmission is fascinating! It puts you in the right gear for every situation everytime, it shifts up its shifts down it just plain works awesome! I used to use the Rubicon with a trailer around the property but now its Big Red, and I got to add a plow to her. Im thinkin it might make a trip or two to greenridge soon. And NO its not taking my XR place for riding, nothing can do that!
2002 XR650R (plated)
1990 TransAlp
2000 XR650R (trophy)
2002 CR125R
2009 Big Red
1977 CT90
2008 CRF230L (wifeys)
2003 XR650R (crackbabys)
1999 CR80R (crackbabys)
1972 XL250 (crackbabys)
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Cant take it with you!

Post by Rut Row »

It needs number plates... I see a UTV racing class in the future!
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

Brian, get that plow on there and bring it on down to Deep Creek. We are supposed to get 12" between now and Friday night.

Nice new toy BTW. :thumbup:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

Kyler wrote:It needs number plates... I see a UTV racing class in the future!
[youtubeurl][/youtubeurl]
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Looks like a mini offroad Jeep. Dualsport it.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200