I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

where has mdubya been?

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

where has mdubya been?

Post by mdubya »

Hey guys, just wanted to give a heads up, I am still around, but I haven't had the time to check in here regularly and try to keep up with everything.

I am active on Facebook and a member of the DAMN group on FB, too.

I get email notifications of PMs from here, so that is a good way to contact me.

I hope all is well.

I've been doing some riding, too. Just not as much as in years past.

DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: where has mdubya been?

Post by Bucho »

Good to hear Mike. Glad you are doing okay out there.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

I'm jealous. That looks like great riding!

"DAMN group on FB" -- haha I didn't even know it existed. I just found it and realize my Dad is a member but I'm not (until now).

~Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Its good to know MW is still kickin-it out in the hills. If Western MD does succeed at least we have an inside source that can smuggle the rest of us in (or more importantly out...!

As always, beautiful pics!

As far as FB; not for me. But I do wonder what I am missing; why do we need a FB "group" to know what's going on with the forum? Can't we just talk about it here.....
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by J&J »

Skinny-J wrote:As far as FB; not for me. But I do wonder what I am missing; why do we need a FB "group" to know what's going on with the forum? Can't we just talk about it here.....
I was wondering the same thing :shrug:
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

You aren't missing anything on FB. Although, if I post ride photos like the ones above to FB, I share them to the DAMN group.

I would be happy to give guided tours, just give me a shout. Most of that is in WV, Monongahela Nat'l Forest, not western MD.

I would prefer to keep it to 3-4 in a group, hence why I haven't organized a large group dual sport.
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Skinny-J wrote:As far as FB; not for me. But I do wonder what I am missing; why do we need a FB "group" to know what's going on with the forum? Can't we just talk about it here.....
Luddite ... :lol2:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Longboardr
DAMN Expert

Post by Longboardr »

Kyler wrote:
His cell phone has a cord, that's just how he rolls.
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Kyler wrote:

No, I do not fear technology. As proof of this I looked up “Luddite” on the internet to determine what it meant…… I guess I feel like I am just not interesting enough to merit posting the minutia about my life on-line; or anywhere. Obviously I am out of sync with the rest of the world because apparently they are. Perhaps you can Tweet about all this later….
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Longboardr wrote:
Kyler wrote:
His cell phone has a cord, that's just how he rolls.

Says my friend who thinks 2-strokes are better than 4 strokes. One day we shall all evolve..... :amazon: