I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Almost got to ride today

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Almost got to ride today

Post by Rut Row »

I had a bunch of honey-does to do. :frustrated:

The bride gave me "the look" and asked if I was riding today or finishing up the projects I didn't get done for the last three weekends because I went riding. :whip:

I finished the odd jobs by 2:30 and then started remounting the Gripsters on the KLR. It was still wearing the TrakMasters from the PB300. It too me 2 1/2 hours to get the tires remounted! :knary: The bead on the Gripsters just did not want to seat. The front tire wasn't too bad but the rear was a royal b*tch. Took me 4 tries of deflating the tire, breaking and lubing the bead and reinflating before it finally popped. :fitz:

Now it is 42 degrees and 4:30 PM - I've lost my interest in a ride and think I'll drink beer instead. :cheers:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: Almost got to ride today

Post by Bucho »

Yeah, I went shooting instead of riding. But it was pretty cold at the outdoor range too.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Re: Almost got to ride today

Post by Laoch »

I rode from the "bike barn" to the workshop, where I fiddled with the wires for my new/used GPS.

I rode to work on Friday, drizzle, fog, yuck. Last commute for the year I think.
Bruce