I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Big boys tricycle/Big Wheel

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Big boys tricycle/Big Wheel

Post by mdubya »

DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Big boys tricycle/Big Wheel

Post by Rut Row »

I can see you doing that! :rayof:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

Kyler wrote:
I can see you doing that! :rayof:
:lol2: a few years back, I would have done it with out shame. These days, I would need to draft some of my nephews and grand nephews as a cover. But then the race would be "on" and old Uncle Mike would be doing his best to put the youngins into the dirt. :ride:

Have I mentioned my grand nephews are not allowed to play with Uncle Mike without supervision? :nono:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

mdubya wrote:Have I mentioned my grand nephews are not allowed to play with Uncle Mike without supervision? :nono:
uh... why am I hearing music? Hmmm... sounds like something from The Who... Tommy something... are you trying to tell us something here Mike? :harhar:

I can also see you on one of those powered street luges :roost:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

Kyler wrote:
mdubya wrote:Have I mentioned my grand nephews are not allowed to play with Uncle Mike without supervision? :nono:
uh... why am I hearing music? Hmmm... sounds like something from The Who... Tommy something... are you trying to tell us something here Mike? :harhar:
It is nothing dirty. :nono:

It is more like: "but they wanted me to toss them off the roof into that pile of leaves." Or: "I don't know where they learned to dive of the step ladder into those pillows." Or "How how should I know where they learned that motorcycles do wheelies and stoppies?"

Basically, my dad and brothers played rough with me and taught me not to be a sissy. My brothers and I feel the obligation to teach our little grand nephews not to be sissies. It is a lot tougher to do these days. We don't want them to get hurt. We just don't want to see them going crying to mommy every time they get a bump or bruise. I have already taught a few of them that scrapes and bruises and cuts are cool, badges of honor. Go show mom, but with a big ass grin on your face so you can show her how tough you are. Of course then their mothers want to know who taught them that, etc, etc, etc, :lol8:

If you have ever seen Travis Pastrana's father, you understand why Travis is like he is. My dad and brothers were nothing like that, and we aren't anything like that with my little nephews. But it is cool seeing little boys wanting to do rough, tough, courageous stuff. We do all we can to encourage them, but we make them understand you gotta learn to be tough.
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC