I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

PADI Cert

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
the dude himself
DAMN Expert

PADI Cert

Post by the dude himself »

I've got a 3.0CF Spare Air pony tank that needs filled, but I don't have a PADI cert. Anyone on the board in the Gaithersburg, Rockville, Frederick area have a cert and mind getting it filled? I have the adapter to top it off from a full scuba tank as well.
Wreck
DAMN n00b

Re: PADI Cert

Post by Wreck »

Did you get your bottle filled? I have a cert. what are you using it for? Diving or something else?
'03 WR450 MD street legal
the dude himself
DAMN Expert

Got it filled, but *not* diving. :brows:

I lost my sunglasses in a 6' deep private lake, and another member on here helped my Secret Fire Mission onto the property to get them back. We failed, but I'm still alive, so I'd call it a draw.
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Musta been some 'spensive sunglasses, or where you just in for the challenge?
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
the dude himself
DAMN Expert

Both. Sentimental value and the lack of challenge/excitement. Guess that's why I rode <--- yes, past tense. Haven't had the bike out since Spring.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

the dude himself wrote:Both. Sentimental value and the lack of challenge/excitement. Guess that's why I rode <--- yes, past tense. Haven't had the bike out since Spring.
did you sell your 950SE?
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
the dude himself
DAMN Expert

No, still have the 950. TW200 is still in pieces. So is the sailboat engine. And the garage.

950 is for sale but not listed anywhere. I'm thinking the TW200, maybe a 500CC KTM, and a BMW R-bike are the ideal garage. The 110 mile round trip commute prevents the 950 from getting ridden daily or having knobbies. Since 90% of my skills are really just the capabilities of the bike/tires: I'm not willing to make that sacrifice. By the time I see my garage at night I'm too beat to go fight that beast off-road, and my weekends have been taken up by work.