I have been having problems with the server running out of resources and giving errors. It is better but I'm still getting some periodically. Please report any you get to me at ken@kyler.com.

TJ signed up today

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Re: TJ signed up today

Post by Laoch » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:46 am

TJ shipped out yesterday. Three months at Ft Benning, GA (he was born there) for basic and infantry training. He should be home by Christmas.

I miss the turd already.
Bruce

Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Rut Row » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:52 am

I remember waking up at 0400 on the 3rd day of basic think "what have I gotten myself into!"
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

the dude himself
DAMN Expert

Post by the dude himself » Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:18 am

Kyler wrote:I remember waking up at 0400 on the 3rd day of basic think "what have I gotten myself into!"
I wondered that the first time standing naked, dick-to-ass, at MEPS. TD2 (the third day) was a low point - but after 4 days you start to adjust mentally.

Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:58 am

the dude himself wrote:
Kyler wrote:I remember waking up at 0400 on the 3rd day of basic think "what have I gotten myself into!"
I wondered that the first time standing naked, dick-to-ass, at MEPS. TD2 (the third day) was a low point - but after 4 days you start to adjust mentally.
Ah the memories.
Within the first hour after getting off the bus (and several dozen get up-get downs) I passed out and woke up lying in the shade with a hose over my head..... :lol2: Talk about WTF!?
Bruce