I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Anne Arundel County Riders?

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
crofrog
DAMN Expert

Re: Anne Arundel County Riders?

Post by crofrog »

FOX8505 wrote:Yep, Pasadena here. there are quite a few on the board from around here. three of us went out Saturday and had a blast. Drove out to Westminsterish and turned up the railroad, many, many trials we found. Fun stuff, all except the highway to get there. Ended the day on the trails near solley road which is steps from my house.

I tried to flag down a fellow DRZ rider on mountain road yesterday but couldn't catch his attention. I like seeing more and more dual sport folk

Glad to here from someone in A.A. co.

I think I was the guy you where trying to flag down...

Delusion39 and myself are both in Pasadena
Last edited by crofrog on Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
crofrog
DAMN Expert

Post by crofrog »

illenium wrote:Ok the brandnew FMF system is on :brows:

Finally that things doesn't sound like a scooter anymore!!

The carb needs to be re-jetted or adjusted though
does anyone know who can help me re-jet the bike, i have
no idea how to do this, last time i screwed around with a carb
was 8 years ago, this bike has lots of cables/hoses/etc...scarry.. :D

or maybe there is a good place to have this done quickly,
i dont want to drop off the bike and wait 2 days for it for
someting that shouldnt take longer than an hour or two ;)

:D
MRP motorsports could jet and dyno tune. but honestly re-jetting isn't that hard I just installed a new carb on my DRZ yesterday.
FOX8505

Post by FOX8505 »

Yep I've seen that converted "E" running around too.
delusion39
DAMN Wanabe

Post by delusion39 »

Pasadena as well. We usually haul out to western MD or PA to ride. I'm up for exploring new territory though, esp if it's closer.

DRZ400 (e with street plates)
2006 KTM 950 Supermoto
2006 KTM 450 EXC
2007 KTM 300 XC
2013 KTM 990 Adventure Baja

Ex bikes: 1995 Kawasaki KDX 200,2005 Triumph Daytona 650 (R.I.P),2002 Suzuki DRZ 400E, 1998 Honda Interceptor.
delusion39
DAMN Wanabe

Post by delusion39 »

illenium wrote:Ok the brandnew FMF system is on :brows:
The carb needs to be re-jetted or adjusted though
:D

Which carb are your running? I'm familiar with the FCR, but I think the stocker is pretty simple too. Just get a JD jet kit and pop em in. It's quite simple. Hell, Crofrog did it.. :peep:
2006 KTM 950 Supermoto
2006 KTM 450 EXC
2007 KTM 300 XC

Ex bikes: 1995 Kawasaki KDX 200,2005 Triumph Daytona 650 (R.I.P),2002 Suzuki DRZ 400E, 1998 Honda Interceptor.
FOX8505

Post by FOX8505 »

delusion39 wrote:Pasadena as well. We usually haul out to western MD or PA to ride. I'm up for exploring new territory though, esp if it's closer.

Where out west, greenridge? We head that way for camping sometimes. Run the 18 mile loop and all.

Not much around here. We rode down to yellow gate Saturday and had a great time. I ended up getting a flat on the rear tire in the middle of nowhere. It was a long day getting home.

Some trails here and there in AA county but nothing to get excited about. Anybody been up north a little bit? I hear the C&O canal area up off I-95 is good riding (I don't want to post any exact location on the site). I think that will be one of my next adventures.

New tube, and tire (commuting has killed the knobbies) in route via Fed-ex and plan on riding some trails Sunday before the Raven's game.
delusion39
DAMN Wanabe

Post by delusion39 »

FOX8505 wrote:
delusion39 wrote:Pasadena as well. We usually haul out to western MD or PA to ride. I'm up for exploring new territory though, esp if it's closer.

Where out west, greenridge? We head that way for camping sometimes. Run the 18 mile loop and all.

Yeah, greenridge mostly. there is a fair amount of good dual sporting to do out there. Been out to tower city once too, but they shut it down to non-members. Also want to try tri county ATV.

I think we're gona check out the loch raven rides. Curious if it's decent...

South Jersey is fun too, if you like sand. :roost:
2006 KTM 950 Supermoto
2006 KTM 450 EXC
2007 KTM 300 XC

FOX8505

Loch Raven

Post by FOX8505 »

Yeah I'm going to join the Loch Raven group Monday. I'm not sure what to expect but I have been meaning to meet up with those guys for a while now. They sound like good folk.
Daves08excr
DAMN Poohba

Post by Daves08excr »

fox8505 Come on up and ride with us we don't stay out long just hit some back roads nice and scenic.So far its been about 4 or five riders but would love to have more if any of your buddys want to come bring them along. :roost:
2021 Africa twin.
2022 Kayo k6-EFI.

WELCOME TO THE DIRT SIDE.
FOX8505

Post by FOX8505 »

I've been waiting on my new tire and tube to come via Fedex. was supposed to come Saturday and now it has been rescheduled for today. I'm afraid I won't be able to make it tonight for the Loch Raven ride. I don't get home till after 5PM and then have to struggle to spoon on the new rubber. Not looking forward to that.

Thanks for the invite, you guys have fun tonight.

Cheers, fox