I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Its all RRob's fault!

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Its all RRob's fault!

Post by Rut Row »

I knew I should never shot the first clay pigeon weeks ago. I'm getting the itch to get another trap gun. 'course, I'd have to keep it at Rob's or the bride would use it on me! Women have no understanding of the importance of toys in a man's life. :dry:

Check out this Charles Dale Model 206 :target:

Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Roadracer_Al

Re: Its all RRob's fault!

Post by Roadracer_Al »

Handsome! Looks spendy!

This little gem is in keeping with my character... rusty, beat up, dangerous to myself and others, illegal...

Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Roadracer_Al wrote:Handsome! Looks spendy!

This little gem is in keeping with my character... rusty, beat up, dangerous to myself and others, illegal...

and of course, it isn't stored in Montgomery County! :lol2: We don't want Bucho feeling any stress and feel compelled to report an illegal firearm :nono:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Roadracer_Al

Post by Roadracer_Al »

No, that's just a random picture off the internet. I don't own any shotguns. Having damaged my shoulders road racing, shotguns, or at least big ones, don't appeal much to me.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

You would have to have a powerful grip to shoot that thing!

Ken you can keep any guns you want at my house and maybe I'll keep a bike at yours...
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Bucho wrote:You would have to have a powerful grip to shoot that thing!

Ken you can keep any guns you want at my house and maybe I'll keep a bike at yours...
Grip? Duude - you've been shooting too many tactical shotguns. That is what the shoulder stock is for!

and deal on the storage exchange - Kath didn't say I couldn't buy it - just that I couldn't keep a gun in the house - DAMN liberals... :screwy:
Ken
Roadracer_Al

Post by Roadracer_Al »

LOL... Bucho, I think you're right. Kung Fu Fighting Grip! But, you don't want to keep a bike here --- this is Wheaton, I'm sure you know about the theft/burglary stats.

Ken, regarding a storage facility for that shotgun, I could certainly put it to good use here. :harhar: