I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

RRob - Get Serious about your training course!

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
RRob
DAMN Expert

Re: RRob - Get Serious about your training course!

Post by RRob »

Roadracer_Al wrote:Wow. The big guy with no gear makes me look like fucking Tinkerbelle. And he can ride.
+1. I guess I can't play the fat card anymore. I'm inspired. :dry:

I've got this massive 36" diameter tree trunk I could drag up to the yard along with some smaller pieces. Kyler, bring the video camera next time. This is gonna be good. Hey y'all watch this! Seriously, how bad could it hurt? :brows:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

RRob wrote:
Roadracer_Al wrote:Wow. The big guy with no gear makes me look like fucking Tinkerbelle. And he can ride.
+1. I guess I can't play the fat card anymore. I'm inspired. :dry:

I've got this massive 36" diameter tree trunk I could drag up to the yard along with some smaller pieces. Kyler, bring the video camera next time. This is gonna be good. Hey y'all watch this! Seriously, how bad could it hurt? :brows:
My brother said that once - and laid in the hospital for a week! :nono:

On a serious note, I like the idea of different sized trees - say 12", 24" and Ohmygawd

I may never be as fast as y'all but I do plan on being as technically proficient
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Roadracer_Al

Post by Roadracer_Al »

Technical proficiency is the leading contributing factor to fastness.**

Ken, I agree - the NoGATT dude definitely looks trials-y. He hops the front and rear of the bike around.

The diagonal trees on the uphill section made my butt pucker.

a

** Data sourced from the Office of Made Up Statistics.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

The side hill log hopping was awesome. Rob bring some derelict car out there that we can hop and ride all over.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris