I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Advice Needed on Birthday Present

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Advice Needed on Birthday Present

Post by Rut Row »

restukey wrote:I am pretty sure that bike is being sold out of Ridersville Cycle. RRob and myself bought bikes from Harold last year. He gives a steep discount on new bikes too.
Ya - saw him a few weeks ago and he quoted $5,800 for a new TE250.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
restukey
DAMN Expert

Post by restukey »

Btw, there was a 07 KTM 450 exc in Brunswick, Md for sale last week on craig's list. It had less than 1k miles, new rear tire, case guard, and a bike carrier that fits on the trailer hitch. Price $5500.
RRob
DAMN Expert

Post by RRob »

DAMNKLRRider wrote:His last words made me question whether or not he had my best interests in mind--he wanted to know if he could ride it.
If I truly had selfish motives I would sell you my CRF450R and then buy Dirt101's 450EXC for myself. :deal:

But you're right. I should not be trusted to test ride an EXC. If I liked it any more than 'Dubya's 520, I probably would not return it. :bandit:

You won't go too far wrong with either the 450EXC or the 525EXC, especially a lightly/moderately used one. A DRZ400 is the most sensible choice, but rarley is buying any motorcycle a truly logical decision. Get what you really want!
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

restukey wrote:Btw, there was a 07 KTM 450 exc in Brunswick, Md for sale last week on craig's list. It had less than 1k miles, new rear tire, case guard, and a bike carrier that fits on the trailer hitch. Price $5500.
I found it on BikeZ
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Next weekend I pick up my birthday present! WHOOOTTT!!!! :loveit:
Ken
restukey
DAMN Expert

Post by restukey »

The one in Brunswick?
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

restukey wrote:The one in Brunswick?
No - I never was able to get in contact with him - Chris Edward's pristine 450 - only 462 miles on it and already farkled! :rickey:
Ken
Roadracer_Al

Post by Roadracer_Al »

Congrats! :roost:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Will Sunday never get here! I CAN'T STAND THE WAITING! :frustrated:
Ken
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday to Me! YES!!!! :cheers:
Ken.jpg
Ken.jpg (194.13 KiB) Viewed 4141 times
Rob likes it too!
Rob.jpg
Rob.jpg (149.21 KiB) Viewed 4141 times
Ken