I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Advice Needed on Birthday Present

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
gtop

Re: Advice Needed on Birthday Present

Post by gtop »

Kyler- Great looking bike! I know you're going to enjoy it!
Roadracer_Al

Post by Roadracer_Al »

Ken, you officially suck. :yousuck: :salute:

That's DAMN cool! You're gonna have a great time on that! :roost:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Nice Ken!!
When are we going riding?
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
mtd679
DAMN Wanabe

Post by mtd679 »

Nice ride Ken.

It may seem funny, since I don't know you, but I've been reading this thread, and I must say that I was more excited for you to pick up your new bike yesterday than the fancy birthday dinner my girlfriend planned. I didn't say that :nono:

Headed to Greenridge this Sunday 7/6 (with the girlfriend), be great to see you there.
bunch of bike I don't ride...
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

mtd679 wrote: I must say that I was more excited for you to pick up your new bike yesterday than the fancy birthday dinner my girlfriend planned. I didn't say that :nono:
:harhar: :lol2:

Ken-did you get to do some laps at the RRob compound? Perfect EXC training grounds! Congrats and happy birthday!
:roost:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

mtd679 wrote:Nice ride Ken.

It may seem funny, since I don't know you, but I've been reading this thread, and I must say that I was more excited for you to pick up your new bike yesterday than the fancy birthday dinner my girlfriend planned. I didn't say that :nono:

Headed to Greenridge this Sunday 7/6 (with the girlfriend), be great to see you there.
thanks! can't get to GR for a few weekends yet but will definitely post here when I do! :whoop:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Bucho wrote:Nice Ken!!
When are we going riding?
Saturday. Come get me around 9 and we'll hit Rob's place. I need to practice!
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

mdubya wrote:Ken-did you get to do some laps at the RRob compound? Perfect EXC training grounds! Congrats and happy birthday!
:roost:
We had to reinstall the turn signals and other stuff. By the time we got that done, I had enough time to hit the practice course and truly appreciate what I had bought - that thing is sweet!

I'm dragging Bucho back on Saturday to spend the day practicing. :whoop:
Ken
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

The 450 didn't pass inspection.

Seems the beautiful, new Trackmaster isn't DOT legal. :fitz:

Anyone got a KTM 18" rear with a DOT legal tire? I just want to borrow it long enough to get the inspection done
Ken
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

Nothing street legal on a rim. I will bring a well used DOT Pirelli with me tomorrow. If it looks like something that will work, you can take it with you.
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC