I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Advice Needed on Birthday Present

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Advice Needed on Birthday Present

Post by Rut Row »

mdubya wrote:Nothing street legal on a rim. I will bring a well used DOT Pirelli with me tomorrow. If it looks like something that will work, you can take it with you.
super - and come to think of it, Rob has 15-20 bike tires on his basement tire rack - I'll bet he has a tire I can borrow for a day or two.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
RRob
DAMN Expert

Post by RRob »

I thought all Trakmasters are DOT approved, I know the set I have are. If you need to borrow a DOT 18", that's no problem.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

That sucks they didn't pass you for a tire. I know a shady guy in MoCo who passed the TTR w/ non dot trials tires, among other stuff.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Roadracer_Al

Post by Roadracer_Al »

Maybe you want to check the MFG's web site, and have a good, close look at the sidewall of the tire for the DOT symbol. If the inspector made a mistake, he should pass it at no additional cost or effort to you.

a
dirtygirl
DAMN n00b

Post by dirtygirl »

Uh Oh - the girlfriend saw this post. Looks like McDonalds for Mike's next birthday :eats:
mtd679 wrote:Nice ride Ken.

It may seem funny, since I don't know you, but I've been reading this thread, and I must say that I was more excited for you to pick up your new bike yesterday than the fancy birthday dinner my girlfriend planned. I didn't say that :nono:

Headed to Greenridge this Sunday 7/6 (with the girlfriend), be great to see you there.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

mikesdirtygirl wrote:Uh Oh - the girlfriend saw this post. Looks like McDonalds for Mike's next birthday :eats:
:poser: The Internet never forgets :harhar: and neither does a SO! :dry:

Hey Mike - I can spring for a few Crystal Burgers... :kbasa:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris