I have been having problems with the server running out of resources and giving errors. It is better but I'm still getting some periodically. Please report any you get to me at ken@kyler.com.

Advice Needed on Birthday Present

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Advice Needed on Birthday Present

Post by Rut Row » Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:53 pm

mdubya wrote:Nothing street legal on a rim. I will bring a well used DOT Pirelli with me tomorrow. If it looks like something that will work, you can take it with you.
super - and come to think of it, Rob has 15-20 bike tires on his basement tire rack - I'll bet he has a tire I can borrow for a day or two.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris

RRob
DAMN Expert

Post by RRob » Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:13 pm

I thought all Trakmasters are DOT approved, I know the set I have are. If you need to borrow a DOT 18", that's no problem.

Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho » Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:00 am

That sucks they didn't pass you for a tire. I know a shady guy in MoCo who passed the TTR w/ non dot trials tires, among other stuff.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200

Roadracer_Al

Post by Roadracer_Al » Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:23 am

Maybe you want to check the MFG's web site, and have a good, close look at the sidewall of the tire for the DOT symbol. If the inspector made a mistake, he should pass it at no additional cost or effort to you.

a

dirtygirl
DAMN n00b

Post by dirtygirl » Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:31 pm

Uh Oh - the girlfriend saw this post. Looks like McDonalds for Mike's next birthday :eats:
mtd679 wrote:Nice ride Ken.

It may seem funny, since I don't know you, but I've been reading this thread, and I must say that I was more excited for you to pick up your new bike yesterday than the fancy birthday dinner my girlfriend planned. I didn't say that :nono:

Headed to Greenridge this Sunday 7/6 (with the girlfriend), be great to see you there.

Rut Row
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Rut Row » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:24 am

mikesdirtygirl wrote:Uh Oh - the girlfriend saw this post. Looks like McDonalds for Mike's next birthday :eats:
:poser: The Internet never forgets :harhar: and neither does a SO! :dry:

Hey Mike - I can spring for a few Crystal Burgers... :kbasa:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris