I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Farkles en route!

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Teethgrinder

Farkles en route!

Post by Teethgrinder »

My Caribou cases are ordered as of 5 minutes ago. :ride:

Maybe now I can keep something dry occasionally. Not sure what to grab next. Engine guards? I need to get auxiliary power to the fairing/dash. I won't be running a giant Zumo (cheaper just to follow Ken) but I'd like to at least run my Garmin handheld and phone-charger. Any suggestions? I'm not wise in such ways. I've seen kits, but don't know what they entail.

A light-bar and some PIAA goodies will come too, but I need to understand the power limitations a little better first.

Any other DAMN ideas for upgrades (slight windfall after the loss of the DRZ today. Goodbye, SM. You will be truly missed. :( )
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Farkles en route!

Post by Rut Row »

Congrats on selling the DRZ! Think heated grips - you'll need them for your winter commute to work.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Teethgrinder

Post by Teethgrinder »

A stupid bastard, I.
I Paypal-ed Roger at Caribou in hopes that he could ship my gear today (he is leaving for a rally tomorrow). I forgot that my Paypal account draws from my checking acct (not a debit/credit card), therefore pretty much sends and E-Check, and needs to clear - sometimes a few days. He can't ship until it does (rightfully so), so now I won't get them until he returns on June 30. I had meant to rectify the Paypal thing, but brushed it off.

And I'm an "engineer". :screwy:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Teethgrinder wrote:And I'm an "engineer". :screwy:
:dirtdog: This is why PMs exist :amazon:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris