TapaTalk for Mobile Devices

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
User avatar
Rut Row
DAMN Admin
Reactions:
Posts: 8337
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:39 am

Re: TapaTalk for Mobile Devices

Post by Rut Row » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:20 pm

OldmanX wrote:I have a self-induced issue. While trying to log in via Tapatalk, I screwed up my password and exceeded the allowed # of login attempts. I've got my password figured out but it wants me to fill out the Catcha(?) Phrase but it doesn't show up for me. WTF?
is this a trick? if it won't let you log in, how did you post this?
Ken
2014 Yamaha FZ-09 Adventure
2018 Mystery Bike; Beta 390? EM Escape? Harley Road King? :shrug:
1972 Honda CL350 Scrambler (project)
Hard work never killed anyone; but then again, why risk it?

User avatar
OldmanX
DAMN Wanabe
Reactions:
Posts: 184
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:28 am

Re: TapaTalk for Mobile Devices

Post by OldmanX » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:44 pm

Kyler wrote:
OldmanX wrote:I have a self-induced issue. While trying to log in via Tapatalk, I screwed up my password and exceeded the allowed # of login attempts. I've got my password figured out but it wants me to fill out the Catcha(?) Phrase but it doesn't show up for me. WTF?
is this a trick? if it won't let you log in, how did you post this?
Duh... From my home computer. I still have one of those... And I am logged into the site via the browser on my Droid...just can't log in via Tapatalk because I can't see the Catcher thingy.
530 XCR-W...plated
WR450
400MXC...plated and for Sale
XR600R...for sale
Stratoliner S...for Sale

User avatar
phoo
DAMN Grand Poohba
Reactions:
Posts: 1688
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:38 am

Re: TapaTalk for Mobile Devices

Post by phoo » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:24 am

It's Captcha, and I had that problem before, too. Try uninstalling and reinstalling. I think what ended up working for me is just not using tapatalk for a while and the captcha timed out and stopped showing up for me.


~Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2005 KTM 300 EXC :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200 :: sidecar without bike (for sale)

User avatar
OldmanX
DAMN Wanabe
Reactions:
Posts: 184
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:28 am

Re: TapaTalk for Mobile Devices

Post by OldmanX » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:39 am

phoo wrote:It's Captcha, and I had that problem before, too. Try uninstalling and reinstalling. I think what ended up working for me is just not using tapatalk for a while and the captcha timed out and stopped showing up for me.


~Patrick
Thanks for the info. I was still able to access the site (logged in) via the browser. Ken got it fixed for me...must have reset something in my profiile, I'd guess.
530 XCR-W...plated
WR450
400MXC...plated and for Sale
XR600R...for sale
Stratoliner S...for Sale

User avatar
phoo
DAMN Grand Poohba
Reactions:
Posts: 1688
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:38 am

Re: TapaTalk for Mobile Devices

Post by phoo » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:32 pm

I just wanted to let you know I finally got the pay version of tapatalk for my Android phone and its the worst thing ever. The way it makes it so easy to check the forums and do private messages and when I subscribe to a topic it will alert me if a new message appears, I now check the forums like a fiend. Because, you know, I need another online thing to constantly read. :-P


Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2005 KTM 300 EXC :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200 :: sidecar without bike (for sale)

User avatar
phoo
DAMN Grand Poohba
Reactions:
Posts: 1688
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:38 am

Re: TapaTalk for Mobile Devices

Post by phoo » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:12 am

I forgot to mention thank you for setting this up. It's fantastic !

patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2005 KTM 300 EXC :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200 :: sidecar without bike (for sale)

User avatar
Rut Row
DAMN Admin
Reactions:
Posts: 8337
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:39 am

Re: TapaTalk for Mobile Devices

Post by Rut Row » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:05 am

phoo wrote:I just wanted to let you know I finally got the pay version of tapatalk for my Android phone and its the worst thing ever. The way it makes it so easy to check the forums and do private messages and when I subscribe to a topic it will alert me if a new message appears, I now check the forums like a fiend. Because, you know, I need another online thing to constantly read. :-P
glad we can contribute to your productive days! I'm sure your employer will properly thank us :lol2:
Ken
2014 Yamaha FZ-09 Adventure
2018 Mystery Bike; Beta 390? EM Escape? Harley Road King? :shrug:
1972 Honda CL350 Scrambler (project)
Hard work never killed anyone; but then again, why risk it?

User avatar
phoo
DAMN Grand Poohba
Reactions:
Posts: 1688
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:38 am

Re: TapaTalk for Mobile Devices

Post by phoo » Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:20 am

Kyler wrote:I'm sure your employer will properly thank us :lol2:
By giving me "more time" to go riding with you guys? :boohoo:


~Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2005 KTM 300 EXC :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200 :: sidecar without bike (for sale)

Post Reply