I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

TapaTalk for Mobile Devices

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Re: TapaTalk for Mobile Devices

Post by Wingfixer »

Nope, no workee, thanks though.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

Pre is WebOS, which is different than Blackberry.

Wow, another Pre user out there! Well, I jumped ship to Android and gave the Pre to my wife. But I still miss the WebOS UI.

I am installing tapatalk now. After I catch up on the past few days of posts, I'll give it a try and post my findings.

~Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

I'm checking out tapatalk. As far as navigation goes, I think it does a fine job (so far). What I haven't seen, yet is "view new posts," which is a key feature imo.

~Patrick
1975 Harley FXE1200
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

Okay, I'm dumb. There's a button that says "latest" right there at the top. Works great! I may end up using it more than the web interface.

~Patrick
1975 Harley FXE1200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

phoo wrote:Okay, I'm dumb. There's a button that says "latest" right there at the top. Works great! I may end up using it more than the web interface.

~Patrick
can you post some screen shots?
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

Is there a free version of TapaTalk? When I looked for it for my android, I only saw a pay version. It was only like $3, but if there's a free one, I'd rather that.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

rimbenty posted this but unfortunately the timestamp was off and it posted as the first post. This messes with phpBB and the only known cure is to delete the offending post.

Ken

----------------------------
Grady wrote:Is there a free version of TapaTalk? When I looked for it for my android, I only saw a pay version. It was only like $3, but if there's a free one, I'd rather that.
Hey Grady, I just downloaded "tapatalk RO" for my Droid, it was free.
I seem to be having some issues with it. See if it works for you.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

So, I just figured out what the "RO" in "Tapatalk RO" means -- Read Only. It'll let you type your reply to a post, but when you hit "Submit," it pops up a dialogue asking you to pay for the pro version. The PRO is only $3; I may pay it.

To answer the previous question, I don't know how to do screenshots of a phone, but they do have screenshots on their website. Google "tapatalk."

~Patrick
1975 Harley FXE1200
RimBenty
DAMN n00b

Post by RimBenty »

Kyler wrote:rimbenty posted this but unfortunately the timestamp was off and it posted as the first post. This messes with phpBB and the only known cure is to delete the offending post.

Ken

----------------------------
Grady wrote:Is there a free version of TapaTalk? When I looked for it for my android, I only saw a pay version. It was only like $3, but if there's a free one, I'd rather that.
Hey Grady, I just downloaded "tapatalk RO" for my Droid, it was free.
I seem to be having some issues with it. See if it works for you.

Sweet, I had my first offending post :lol2: Doubt it will be my last!

I saw my time was out of wack after the post and checked my control panel but it was set for eastern standard time. Apparently it is correct now.

I wonder if it was caused by the Taptalk software running on my phone. I had my phone connected to the forum when I posted using my computer.
Daves08excr
DAMN Poohba

Post by Daves08excr »

I haven't had alot of time to play with all the gizmos yet but for my iPhone it seems to be working ok. It tells me when there are new post and how many and what catagory they are in. I like it. :thumbup:

Ps I got the full version it's 2.99$ at the app store for iphone
2021 Africa twin.
2022 Kayo k6-EFI.

WELCOME TO THE DIRT SIDE.