I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

TapaTalk for Mobile Devices

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: TapaTalk for Mobile Devices

Post by Rut Row »

OldmanX wrote:I have a self-induced issue. While trying to log in via Tapatalk, I screwed up my password and exceeded the allowed # of login attempts. I've got my password figured out but it wants me to fill out the Catcha(?) Phrase but it doesn't show up for me. WTF?
is this a trick? if it won't let you log in, how did you post this?
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
OldmanX
DAMN Expert

Post by OldmanX »

Kyler wrote:
OldmanX wrote:I have a self-induced issue. While trying to log in via Tapatalk, I screwed up my password and exceeded the allowed # of login attempts. I've got my password figured out but it wants me to fill out the Catcha(?) Phrase but it doesn't show up for me. WTF?
is this a trick? if it won't let you log in, how did you post this?
Duh... From my home computer. I still have one of those... And I am logged into the site via the browser on my Droid...just can't log in via Tapatalk because I can't see the Catcher thingy.
530 XCR-W...plated
300 XC
WR450
XR600R...for sale
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

It's Captcha, and I had that problem before, too. Try uninstalling and reinstalling. I think what ended up working for me is just not using tapatalk for a while and the captcha timed out and stopped showing up for me.

~Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200
OldmanX
DAMN Expert

Post by OldmanX »

phoo wrote:It's Captcha, and I had that problem before, too. Try uninstalling and reinstalling. I think what ended up working for me is just not using tapatalk for a while and the captcha timed out and stopped showing up for me.

~Patrick
Thanks for the info. I was still able to access the site (logged in) via the browser. Ken got it fixed for me...must have reset something in my profiile, I'd guess.
530 XCR-W...plated
300 XC
WR450
XR600R...for sale
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

I just wanted to let you know I finally got the pay version of tapatalk for my Android phone and its the worst thing ever. The way it makes it so easy to check the forums and do private messages and when I subscribe to a topic it will alert me if a new message appears, I now check the forums like a fiend. Because, you know, I need another online thing to constantly read. :-P

Patrick
1975 Harley FXE1200
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

I forgot to mention thank you for setting this up. It's fantastic !

patrick
1975 Harley FXE1200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

phoo wrote:I just wanted to let you know I finally got the pay version of tapatalk for my Android phone and its the worst thing ever. The way it makes it so easy to check the forums and do private messages and when I subscribe to a topic it will alert me if a new message appears, I now check the forums like a fiend. Because, you know, I need another online thing to constantly read. :-P
glad we can contribute to your productive days! I'm sure your employer will properly thank us :lol2:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

Kyler wrote:I'm sure your employer will properly thank us :lol2:
By giving me "more time" to go riding with you guys? :boohoo:

~Patrick
1975 Harley FXE1200