I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

DAMN broken foot

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: DAMN broken foot

Post by Rut Row »

Grady wrote:Thankfully thats not the same guy. :nono:
And thanks to everyone for the well wishes. Shit happens, I just hope to heal quick.
I'm still waiting on the story - must be a doozie. here' I'll get it started...

"No shit, there I was. ..." :lol2:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

It was nothing exciting. Some drunk 20 something was at the bar looking to start trouble. There were only about 10-15 people in the place and most people just ignored the guy. A few exchanged words with him, but nothing physical. Eventually one of the other regulars (retired firefighter, 60ish, prosthetic leg) asked the drunk to step outside so they could talk and try to get the drunk to calm down. I was already outside with my friend while he was smoking. We watched the two argue/ talk for a few, then we saw the drunk shove the the older guy up against a truck. Next thing you know, my friend and I were giving the drunk a whooping.

No it wasn't a fair fight, yes I kicked the guy while he was trying to get up, but what happened happened. I'm not proud of it, I usually try to avoid fighting when possible, but I feel some people only learn the hard way. I'm not trying to say it's my job to teach people, but when in the situation, I'm going to try my hardest to make them think twice before doing the same thing next time.

After it was all over, the drunk did apologize to the man he pushed and the bar owner for starting problems. My friend and I went back inside and finished our evening at the bar. By the time we left, I noticed my foot was getting more sore. I assumed I just bruised it, so I went to work the following day. When I got home from work, it looked worse than it did that morning, so the wife talked me into getting it checked out. Thats when I was told it was broken.

I guess it was just a freak twist or impact that broke it. Seems hard to believe that it would break kicking something soft. It's not like I kicked him in the head. I guess I just have pussy feet, or it was karma for kicking a downed man.
B DIRT
DAMN Poohba

Post by B DIRT »

sounds like an ass beating well deserved :thumbup:
2002 XR650R (plated)
1990 TransAlp
2000 XR650R (trophy)
2002 CR125R
2009 Big Red
1977 CT90
2008 CRF230L (wifeys)
2003 XR650R (crackbabys)
1999 CR80R (crackbabys)
1972 XL250 (crackbabys)
Daves08excr
DAMN Poohba

Post by Daves08excr »

I hope you heel fast. If you need any help with anything you know im not far away from ya. :thumbup:
2021 Africa twin.
2022 Kayo k6-EFI.

WELCOME TO THE DIRT SIDE.
TheAntiCrash

Post by TheAntiCrash »

Bike's got right side kick-start ??
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior »

:bash: Nothing like give`n a good azz kick`n on a saturday night. I hope the foot heals quick.
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

jr-n-the mule wrote::bash: Nothing like give`n a good azz kick`n on a Wednesday night. I hope the foot heals quick.
:thumbup: Fixed :lol2:
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior »

oops!!!! :doh:
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX
401dan
DAMN Expert

Post by 401dan »

DAMN :frustrated: OUCH :wallbash: never kick a man when he is down :nono: always hog tie him and put him in his own car and call the cops :lol2: or is it cousin vinnie from jersey. :harhar: :peep: anyway get some rest and get better soon your loyal DAMN friends miss you.
2005 KLR250 2012 TIGER 800XC FULLY FARKLED : :whip:
TEACH MORE FRIENDS TO RIDE WE NEED VOTES FOR THE LAW'S THAT GOVERN US. TOO CHANGE!!!
Grady
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Grady »

Good news, Doc cleared me to ride! Says to take it easy, but easy riding is better than no riding. It's been way too long. The neighborhood better watch out, I've got about 5 months of missed hooliganism to make up for.
Who wants to ride?