I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Superside Videos

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Superside Videos

Post by Rut Row »

[youtubeurl][/youtubeurl]

Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
CapoGreg

Re: Superside Videos

Post by CapoGreg »

You fail at recruiting sidecar monkeys
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

CapoGreg wrote:You fail at recruiting sidecar monkeys
:shrug:

didn't like the way that first guy was lofted outa the chair, eh? :angel:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
chasbo
DAMN Expert

Post by chasbo »

I don't know if I trust anyone enough to be baggage like that! :lol2:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Ha, ha.

I think the last clip looked the worst to me, with the monkey being thrown but then struck by a another rig.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

chasbo wrote:I don't know if I trust anyone enough to be baggage like that! :lol2:
I'm normally not much of a "team sport" kinda guy. (Motorcycle racing, wrestling, fencing, kickboxing) But sidecar racing is a team sport. Yes the monkey has to trust the driver. However, the driver has to have just as much trust in the monkeey and the faith that he will be in position at the proper time.

So far w/ Ken and my limited experience, we have each had a minor wreck in the driver seat. I put us into a dirt embankment while driving at Greenridge. And Ken just about catipulted me while failing to negotiate a right hander on an MX track.

So I guess we are even.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
CapoGreg

Post by CapoGreg »

Kyler wrote:
:shrug:

didn't like the way that first guy was lofted outa the chair, eh? :angel:
Actually, I would be the first in line for a Wasp ride, just give me instructions and go easy until I get the hang of it. :brows:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

CapoGreg wrote:Actually, I would be the first in line for a Wasp ride, just give me instructions and go easy until I get the hang of it. :brows:
cool - most guys want to drive - b dirt is frothing at the bit to try it again - DAMN thing broke down last year just as he was pulling away from camp.
Ken
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Ken
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior »

Now thats cool stuff. I love to watch those. I think being the monkey would make feel like a stuntman. Being a stuntman was always a childhood dream :screwy: . When I was in Votech in High school we had a hack. I think the bike was an old kdx 175? They let is get it running and ride it for like a minute then we had to put it away. :dirtdog: Kyler, it will be neat to see your rig in person. Has anyone every seen a superside snowmoble, those are really cool too.
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX