I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Supermoto videos

General BS :bull: and other irrelevant chit-chat :kumbaya:
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Supermoto videos

Post by mdubya »

Link to the full race at the Bulgarian round of World Supermoto

to stream:
http://74.53.150.13/competition-mototri ... arie2.html

to save:
http://74.53.150.13/competition-mototri ... lgarie.wmv

It is a good idea to right click and save this one as the link might not last.

Ken, is it possible for us to host the dowloaded file here?
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

mdubya wrote:Link to the full race at the Bulgarian round of World Supermoto

to stream:
http://74.53.150.13/competition-mototri ... arie2.html

to save:
http://74.53.150.13/competition-mototri ... lgarie.wmv

It is a good idea to right click and save this one as the link might not last.

Ken, is it possible for us to host the dowloaded file here?
yup - it is a 600MB file tho!!!! many of those and we'll blow through our storage limits. I'm pulling it down now.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

DAMNKLRRider wrote:
yup - it is a 600MB file tho!!!! many of those and we'll blow through our storage limits. I'm pulling it down now.
Ken- I know it is a big file. No worries if it is too much storage for our little site. I just thought I would see if we could host it. The guy I nabbed it from had a "get it while you can" message with it, implying the link might not stay up long.

The main thing, it is 2 hours of SM racing on the wildest track out there. The second race has some wild moments which we have seen on other videos. It is good stuff. Make sure to watch. These guys haul some serious ass! :bow:
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

mdubya wrote:
DAMNKLRRider wrote:
Ken- I know it is a big file. No worries if it is too much storage for our little site. I just thought I would see if we could host it. The guy I nabbed it from had a "get it while you can" message with it, implying the link might not stay up long.

The main thing, it is 2 hours of SM racing on the wildest track out there. The second race has some wild moments which we have seen on other videos. It is good stuff. Make sure to watch. These guys haul some serious ass! :bow:
there's racing? I haven't gotten past the "serious ass!"
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

DAMNKLRRider wrote:
mdubya wrote:
DAMNKLRRider wrote:

there's racing? I haven't gotten past the "serious ass!"
Yeah, it is a pretty decent video all the way around. :lol2: 2 hours long! and 4 complete races. I have only watched the first hour so far. The intro repeats at hour 2, so you get to see the booty shots again. I think I might like Bulgaria. (I had a 1/2 Bulgarian girlfriend at one point-hottest chickie I ever dated).
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
restukey
DAMN Expert

Post by restukey »

:lurker: Where's Tuesday's video? I'm home sick. :lurker:
mdubya
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by mdubya »

restukey wrote::lurker: Where's Tuesday's video? I'm home sick. :lurker:
Nothing worth posting recently. I will look around. You got anything?
DRZ S and SM
Vertemati SM
KTM 520 EXC
restukey
DAMN Expert

Post by restukey »

Xaus in da House!

He has the smoothest knee down.

[youtube1]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube1]
Last edited by restukey on Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.
restukey
DAMN Expert

Post by restukey »

And here is another one of Ruben at 3yrs old perfecting the kneedown style. He was big for his age.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

[youtube1]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value=" name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/youtube1]

To embed YouTube videos, click the "youtube" button and paste the link between the tags.
Ken